Saturday, October 28, 2006

Keeper
















Chloe has been playing soccer for a few years, I think primarily for the social aspect as opposed to the true love of the sport ;-) A good friend of ours and I have been two of her coaches for her entire career and once before, a long while back, we put her in as goalie. Well, we did it again today. Like a trooper, Chloe went willingly but I could tell the whole experience was overwhelming. She didn't say anything, but she wouldn't, that's not her style. As I look back at the photos, or "Game films ;-) " that I took today, I am feeling very proud of her for stepping up and playing goalie. Yes, she let a few past and she also was very aggressive and stopped her share too. But she did it with butterflies on the inside and a smile on her face.

Yes, She's definitely a keeper :-)

Love, Dad

No comments: