Furthering the innate disparity between the X and Y chromosomes, we "Y" guys spend - waste - a great deal of time in the pursuit of our own interests. Many of those interests are viewed/rationalized as being for the greater good of the family unit. For example, my photography. Albeit not very good by many common photographic standards, there are some shots I am proud of and I enjoy the feeling of capturing/creating a good image. Additionally, as the family historian, in the capturing events for posterity vs. researching the history of my family, I enjoy being able to share my work with others who appreciate either the quality or at least the documentation of some slice of time. It is in that realm and others like it, remodeling the laundry room.."Surprise! eh..oh.." that I find this cartoon from Scott Adam's character Dilbert so "Spot On".To my fellow "Y's" Keep up the good work!!


No comments:
Post a Comment