Sitting in a Starbucks "lobby" in ear shot of the counter.. I am overhearing the Coffee Lady and a larger bubbly blond gal wax on about tattoos... The "big boned" blond gal mentioned she is off to go get a new (perhaps first?) tattoo...CL: Where?
BB: Here.. Motioning towards the small (I use that term generously) of her back... AS my eyes came up from the screen to witness this, I look toward the conversation and see BB with her back to me and count at least 4 pairs of rolls above the muffin-top.. Hand motioning the area of the soon to be applied Tramp Stamp. It is too bad and I am saddened in myself that as I look at the whole package stuffed in a pair of denim jeans and polo-esque blouse, I began to think more a cattle brand than a tattoo.. but chuckled thinking of the MadTV skit of tattoo removal...
Did I mention I am in the outskirts of Sacramento, CA? ;-)


No comments:
Post a Comment