Tuesday, May 13, 2008
That Warm Feeling inside....
...one gets every once in awhile. I shoot for me, for my hobby, for my creative challenge and outlet... not for others... but in the back of my mind I do feel proprietary of my works and like them to be appreciated. I know this when I feel for some reason that they are not... To make matters worse, I value and weigh the level of sincerity and credibility of the compliment... and occasionally, one comes across that really make me smile and pat myself on the back. This was one of the very few. Before closing down the machine for the night I happened to see a new message in the ol' inbox.... Made me smile.... Thank YOU Kerrin ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
nicely done. once in a while, it's good to get noticed. well done, my friend.
Post a Comment