So here I am, working for Helio in Los Angeles and am living in an apartment in MDR. Now while it is smaller and is much different on many levels from the home we have lived in for 10 yrs (think collection of "stuff") with all my treasures, tools, projects and "ToDo" lists... there are some advantages.
If you were to ask Catherine, she (might) tell you that she likes the fact that there are two bedrooms and three TVs. Each TV with "one hundred sixty two hundred thousand channels" If you mentally combine the dining area and the living room area then the only other rooms are the bathrooms. That's a good ratio for Disney Channel!
Along with the cable television comes a cable modem. So now I am enjoying broadband off the modem. Now the advantage and location from which I write this entry. Concerned about lack of firewall on the cable modem as well as convenience of use, I bought an inexpensive NetGear router. Now I have convenience and a false sense of security! The thing I found nice this morning about the size of an apartment vs. Home, is that I get great WiFi coverage in those two other areas where television viewing is not available ;-)
Blogged with Flock


No comments:
Post a Comment